When you join the Homemakers team, you will be part of an established company with a 40-year tradition of providing quality products to our customers, as well as a family and growth-oriented company culture for our employees. You’ll find a wide variety of opportunities for development and advancement with Homemakers, as well as set schedule options, competitive pay, and a fantastic benefits package.
Here is just some of what we have to offer our full-time employees:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax health and dependent care accounts
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Short-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts (including Nebraska Furniture Mart)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Closed most major holidays
- Advancement opportunities
This person is responsible for unpacking, tagging, inspecting and sometimes assembling new product for the showroom floor.
- Print report that indicates what product needs to be prepped for each day
- Drive man lift and pull all boxes from warehouse racks
- Unpack, assemble, prep and label products to be displayed on the showroom floor
- Print all sizes and styles of tags needed
- Attention to detail with skus and items to make sure the labels are going on the correct items
- Prepare damaged products to be returned with proper paperwork
- Finalize the daily product report to balance with what was booked
- Restocking showroom floor as needed
- Clean work area at the end of the work day
- Provides feedback to management regarding efficiencies, safety, productivity, etc.
- Follow all operational and safety procedures
- The above responsibilities and additional duties may vary as assigned
- High School or GED
- Warehouse experience a plus
- Standing/walking for long periods of time
- Bend, kneel, and stoop
- Push and pull objects
- Repetitive bending, lifting and arm movements
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Background check and pre-employment drug screen are required.
Homemakers is a tobacco- and drug-free workplace. EOE