Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Year of Experience Required: 8 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Associate Degree
Willing to Travel
Must be Authorized to Work in the USCompany Info:
Accord Architecture Company (a subsidiary of Henkel Construction) is comprised of architects that have experience designing many different building types, but we are not just designers. We are involved in the communities we live and work in through the schools our children attend, the professional organizations we are members of, and when there is a call by the community for assistance.
We collaborate with our clients and team members within our office at Henkel Construction, our parent company. We build our reputation one client at a time through quality work, creativity, collaboration and trust. We strive every day to ensure that once a client has worked with Accord, they simply never feel the need to look anywhere else for design services.Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the production of architectural construction documents
• Make sure projects are completed in accordance with client requirements, code requirements, standards, and site adjustments.
• Assist the team, as well as share knowledge, in order to produce a complete set of architectural construction documents.
• Generate, communicate, and present concepts quickly and effectively.
• Analyze problems and determine effective solutions.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to build consensus.
• Ability to convey information and ideas clearly to individuals in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Proven leadership skills, able to seek creative ways of doing things, able to support others to achieve goals and take charge when appropriate.
• Must view all co-workers as customers.
• Acts as a role model within and outside the company.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Revit.
Associate degree and eight or more years of experience in construction administration and construction document production preferred.Benefits:
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity. For immediate consideration, please click on apply!