Our client is looking to add a Accounting Clerk to its team! In this role, the Accounting Clerk will be primarily responsible for various financial and accounting duties. Additionally, this person will process data as well as maintain files and prepare various reports.
This is a contract to hire position and pay is $16-20/hour.
- Approves and posts client's accounts payable invoices
- Prepare schedules and reports as requested by clients and customers
- Deposits accounts receivables and bank deposits
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Assists with the preparation of bi-monthly and quarterly sales tax
- Generates various reports
- Knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping, accounts receivable/accounts payable, billing, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software and Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematics calculations
Call or text (515) 400-HIRE if you are interested!