Coordinate activities in the paint and assembly department for production on day shift, working safely and with other departments and personnel to maximize efficiency and responsiveness to customer demands.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily production scheduling and scheduling personnel to trained tasks.
- Daily communication with other shifts and production on needs, questions and challenges in the department, priorities to meet schedule attainment goals and on time customer shipments.
- Training of personnel, both new and established
- Ensure safety for self and team in the area, perform daily site inspections
- Inventory control process and issues, monitor inventory of supplies and request for replenishment.
- Communication of material and supplies needed
- Recommend and investigate efficiency and product improvements
- Investigate root cause in scrap and RMA issues and make recommendations to avoid future issues.
- Adhere to company values, rules, regulations, and accreditations to achieve company goals.
- Coordinate daily and weekly schedule attainment.
- Focus on improving productivity and booth utilization
- Assist other departments as needed
- Maintain booth preventative maintenance and cleaning daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Any and all personnel issues with the team direct to your supervisor immediately including but not limited to: performance issues, time clock issue, time off issues, personnel conflicts with other team members in or outside of the team, complaints from team members of any kind.
Physical demands include lifting and moving material, booth environment, cleaning and prep parts for prime and paint, filling, buffing and sanding.
AIM Aerospace, Inc. is a Drug Free workplace.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.