Minimum qualifications Required: Seeking a current Bridge & Culvert Foreman/Superindendent with 3 years experiance building bridges and culverts. Will also consider current Carpenters with 5 years experiance building culverts and bridges.
Godbersen-Smith Construction is an EEO/AA Employer working in the road construction industry for over 60 years. Our mission is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule by employing and supporting motivated, flexible and focused employees.
We are currently seeking experienced Bridge Crew Foreman/Superindendent for jobs throughout Iowa.
- Experience in supervising a bridge construction crew of 5-8 workers
- Must be able to supervise and lead equipment operators, carpenters, and laborers.
- High understanding of bridge plans and the ability to communicate the information required to workers.
- Have the ability to efficiently organize and manage a bridge work site.
- Effectively communicate with management, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Responsible for job site safety
- Responsible for implementing all company polices, procedures, and instructions on the job.
- Knowledge of cranes, excavators, vibratory/diesel hammers, and other construction equipment.
- Competitive pay
- Career Training Programs available
- Safety Equipment Provided-including prescription safety glasses
- Training Provided
- Weekly Pay with direct deposit available
- Company paid hotel
- Company truck provided
- Company supplied cell phone and IPAD
- Health and Dental plan
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
For more information or questions please email