The success Manatts, Inc., enjoys today in the construction industry started more than 60 years ago. Back then, it was one man, one truck, and now our team of employees numbers more than 700 strong. We have dozens of ready-mix and asphalt production facilities around the state of Iowa. Our massive fleet of dump and ready-mix trucks serves thousands of job sites every year. In addition, our concrete and asphalt paving divisions, along with our various other crews, complete hundreds of projects every season.
We have an opening for the 2018 season on our Sealcoat Crew for a Chipspreader Operator.
- Must be willing to operate a chipspreader machine for applying aggregate for chip sealcoating.
- May operate other small equipment, drive a truck, and perform general laborer duties as necessary.
- Qualified applicants must have acceptable driving record and, preferably, a CDL with airbrakes endorsement.
- Candidates without current CDL, must be willing and able to obtain a CDL and DOT physical.
- Previous equipment operating experience preferred.
- This individual will start working as soon as weather and work load permits.
- This is a full-time seasonal poisition based out of Brooklyn, Iowa, which requires travel during the construction season.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Per Diem, per Company policy
For a complete benefits listing or to learn more about Manatts, Inc., visit .