Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
J & L Construction specializes in cast-in-place commercial concrete construction, i.e. footings/foundation walls (both structural and decorative), flatwork (floors, driveways/parking areas, sidewalks, concrete stamping) as well as site excavation/backfilling/grading. We are a locally-owned private company whose reputation is in concrete. We value our business relationships and are devoted to providing our employees the opportunity for personal growth in the construction industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience setting concrete forms & tie rebar, pour footings, walls, flatwork and finish
- Need own tool pouch, hammer, tape measure, mud boots, hard hat, safety glasses & safety vest
- Need own transportation & valid driver's license
- CDL a plus
- Good math skills for measuring & understanding dimensions helpful. Commercial work within 60 mi. radius of Washington, IA. Work outside in all weather. Need to have & practice a good work ethic, report to work every day, work extra hours when needed and some variable hours for finishing work. Wage is dependent upon experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid holidays / vacation after one year of service.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit available
- Opportunity for advancement
- Overtime available