· Reports to the Construction Manager and Project Planner(s) on all matters relating to the Construction Schedule.
· Represents the construction team on all Project issues relating to the Construction Schedule.
· Assists Project Planner in coordinating the Construction Schedule.
· Assists Project Planner in establishing integrated schedules for trade package Invitations to Tender based on the overall Project, Land / Area Schedule.
· Maintains, monitors and updates (when appropriate) the construction schedule during the Life Cycle of the Project. Collects, analyzes and integrates contractor’s schedules into the Construction Schedule.
· Proactively identifies potential schedule impacts with contractors and in-house disciplines. Immediately report any exposures to the Construction Manager (PMR).
· Provides monthly Schedule Status Report.
· Assists contractors in developing recovery schedules and extension of time.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, business or related field, or demonstrated equivalent and related experience
· 7+ years of experience in engineering, procurement and construction projects or operating industrial facilities in a planning and scheduling position including some field experience required with 2+ years preferred position.
· Expert ability to develop CPM schedule logic for engineering, procurement and construction as well as command of cornerstone scheduling system.
· Ability to resource load schedule and perform remedial schedule risk analysis.
· Knowledgeable of scope control and change management and has demonstrated ability to incorporate directed changes into schedule baseline. Knowledgeable in earned value methodology
· Familiarity with basic cost analysis and forecasting as it relates to planning and sched