Minturn, Inc. is currently seeking hardworking, energetic individuals to join our growing company. We build construction projects in and around the state of Iowa. We are a small company with big company benefits and limitless opportunities.
Every job we do is unique. We don't just build parks, repair bridges, install underground utilities, or place concrete. We do all of those things and much more. Every project is different, and every day presents new and different challenges.
We are building a team of diverse individuals from many backgrounds with different skill sets. Whether you've been building homes, commercial buildings, bridges, or highways, if you consider yourself a builder, we want you. We set out every day to challenge each other, grow together, and serve one another.
If you are looking to expand your construction knowledge while working with a small company that wants you to reach your full potential, come build with us.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Very competitive salary depending on experience
- 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Profit sharing
- Job and safety training
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Company Cell Phone Provided
- Company Laptop Provided
- Gas Card
- Uniform and Safety Gear Provided
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall project on-site management.
- Create and maintain a 2-week project schedule.
- Monitor compliance with overall project schedule and report task completions to Project Manager.
- Seek savings opportunities and discuss with Project Manager.
- Review overall project costs with Project Manager monthly. Use Job Cost Report to analyze project costs. Identify potential over/under runs and determine how to eliminate overruns where possible.
- Ensure overall project safety.
- Track field employee work hours by cost code and complete time cards accordingly.
- Review project close-out requirements and assist Project Manager in completion of project close-out where possible.
- Generate information requests and coordinate request submission with Project Manager.
- Overnights may occasionally be required. Crew members receive paid hotel rooms and meal per diem.
- Past experience as a construction superintendent or foreman.
- Capability to work in a physically demanding environment.
- Willingness to travel around the state of Iowa as needed, as well as work approximately 50 hours per week.
- Ability to operate construction hand tools and other specialized equipment safely and effectively.
- Valid Drivers License