Aureon Contact Center is looking for full-time or part-time Contact Center Agents to provide customer service, technical support, and helpdesk support to contact center customers with high quality, courteous and accurate problem-solving in a timely, efficient and professional manner. The primary focus is on a one-to-one customer interaction, exercising sound judgement and initiative, working independently on a wide range of support issues.
For more than 30 years, Aureon™ has brought reliable, high-quality solutions to back-office support functions for the clients we serve in the areas of Contact Center, Human Resources, Consulting, and Technology. Headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, Aureon employs approximately 800 employees primarily in Midwest. Our Contact Centers are located in Marshalltown, Manning, Newton and Jefferson. To learn more, visit and follow us on Facebook for regular job postings and information on what is happening around Aureon.
- Deliver support to customers via email, chat, and telephone distribution
- Work in a fast-paced environment to listen, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests
- Research required information using available resources
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
- Provide feedback on support issues, resolutions or suggestions to the management team.
- Help maintain and ensure positive working relationships with support Clients.
- Provide all support functions within the guidelines of the Contact Center and Client policies and procedures.
- Aureon offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, for full time employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Paid, Sick, Vacation and Personal time. Aureon provides comprehensive training on hardware and software applications for qualified applicants who have demonstrated knowledge of basic computer applications.
- We offer a casual dress, fun culture, and productive work environment. Apply to join the Aureon Team today!
- Previous contact or call center experience is preferred, not required.
- Contact center agents have the opportunity to work from home after completing a satisfactory training and performance period.
- Required education:
- High school or equivalent