The success Manatts, Inc., enjoys today in the construction industry started more than 60 years ago. Back then, it was one man, one truck, and now our team of employees numbers more than 700 strong. We have dozens of ready-mix and asphalt production facilities around the state of Iowa. Our massive fleet of dump and ready-mix trucks serves thousands of job sites every year. In addition, our concrete and asphalt paving divisions, along with our various other crews, complete hundreds of projects every season.
We have an immediate opening in our Brooklyn shop for a Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic.
- Qualified applicants must possess and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of major truck components, diesel engine diagnostics, hydraulic and electrical systems, and preventative maintenance.
- Ability to use manufacturer's computer software to diagnose and repair electronic systems necessary.
- Strong communication, analytical and basic computer skills required.
- Must have own tools and acceptable driving record.
- Class B CDL desirable but willing to help obtain after hired.
- This is a year round position based at our Corporate Office in Brooklyn.
- Works overtime on regular basis.
- Wages based on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD & D Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Days Off
For a complete benefits listing or to learn more about Manatts, Inc., visit .