Auto/Truck Repair Center, a Kinzler Construction Services company, is a family owned and operated company.We have a 30 year track record of hiring, promoting and retaining exceptional team members who match our core values.
The Diesel Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining the vehicles and equipment that customers bring to the facility to have repaired. Perform quality routine maintenance as needed.
Other duties include:
- Troubleshoot engine performance problems for customers, provide recommendations for problem resolutions.
- Provide estimates to customers for repair, replacement and installations according to problem diagnosis and repair/replacement recommendations.
- Perform routine and annual maintenance on customer vehicles.
- Inspecting the engines and detecting malfunctions.Replacing engine parts and appropriately assembling the same.
- Maintaining records of servicing and engine repairs.
- Checking electrical systems and transmission parts and ensuring the smooth functions of the same.
- Following all stipulated industry safety regulations and standards of working.
- Deal promptly and fairly with customers concerns and complaints.
Required skills, experience and talents:
- Associates Degree in Diesel Technology or High school diploma/GED and at least 5 yrs experience in a diesel/automotive repair facility.
- Must continually adapt to changing technology and repair techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate a respectful and professional demeanor at all times with strong customer service skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
There are several benefits we offer including:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company paid group life and AD&D insurance & additional voluntary life and AD&D
- Company paid long-term disability coverage
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent and Medical care flex
- Fitness Center Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- SmartDollar Program
- Paid Holidays