Dispatch ready mix concrete in a timely manner. Provide effective customer service and dispatch support by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
- Dispatch orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare driver call outs.
- Communicate with drivers and direct them to delivery locations.
- Solicit future orders from customers and enters into computer system.
- Negotiate with customers an acceptable delivery time so that orders are not lost.
- Document customer complaints and looks for ways to improve relationships with the customers.
- Batch concrete locally and/or remotely
- Work directly with surrounding areas to better service customers by utilizing multiple plants and look to share trucks
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three to five years related experience, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Apply basic computer skills for entering orders.
- Knowledge of the IA area and surrounding areas.
- Communicate in a positive and helpful manner with a variety of customers.
- Ability to read and understand maps.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
Founded by the Becken family in 1927, Cemstone offers truly integrated and sustainable concrete solutions for its customers in the Upper Midwest and across the country. When you work at Cemstone, you experience more than just a job. You earn a rewarding career, one that delivers an incredible opportunity to build a better future for yourself, strengthens us to become a better company, and fulfills your desire for challenge and growth.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please apply online today. We are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.