The success Manatt's, Inc., enjoys today in the construction industry started more than 60 years ago. Back then, it was one man, one truck, and now our team of employees numbers more than 700 strong. We have dozens of ready-mix and asphalt production facilities around the state of Iowa. Our massive fleet of dump and ready-mix trucks serves thousands of job sites every year. In addition, our concrete and asphalt paving divisions, along with our various other crews, complete hundreds of projects every season.
Our Ames Division based in has an opening for the 2018 construction season for a Dump Truck Driver.
- Responsibilities include driving truck equipped with dump body and possibly pulling pup to transport and dump loose materials such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, milled asphalt, broken concrete, grubbing and clearing, wet batch concrete, or bituminous paving materials or earth.
- Qualified applicants must have an acceptable driving record, current DOT Physical, and a Class B CDL with airbrakes endorsement and be willing to obtain a Class A CDL.
- This individual will start working as soon as weather and work load permits.
- This is a full time seasonal position with the bulk of the job duties in and around the Ames area.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD & D
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave
For a complete benefits listing or to learn more about Manatts, Inc., visit .