An inclusive, energetic culture. Incredible opportunity. A community-focused company. And one of the most powerful brands in the world. You can expect a lot from a career at Target.
About This Opportunity
- Perform electrical, electronic, and mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and reapairs on complex material handling systems
- Perform maintenance, troubleshoot and repair of 480V 3 phase electrical control circuits, motor control circuits, Device Control circuits, PC and PLC control systems.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair of facility systems including energy management systems, fire control systems, alarm systems, 2 way radio systems, and dock door systems.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair on a fleet of lift trucks including, reach trucks, pallet riders, tugger trucks, and various other vehicles used in the distribution warehouse.
- Maintain records to ensure accountability of time, parts and repairs to meet regulatory compliance.
- High School graduate or equivalent with some Industrial/Trade school courses or college equivalent.
- Experience with 3-phase 480-volt industrial electrical systems and motor controls
- Experience with PLC/Control systems
- Experience in plant & Industrial maintenance
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with a customer/guest focus
- Able to be certified to operate power equipment, operate maintenance tools, saws, drills, etc., work from blueprints/sketches and lift and carry materials/equipment necessary to do the job
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits
- Target discount
Employing more than 350,000 team members in 49 states, we value creativity, diversity and collaboration in all its forms. From stocking our stores' shelves with fantastic products at great prices to a deep commitment to community giving, Target strives for excellence in every way.
Visit our site to inform us of your interest. Select Hourly Distribution Center Positions. Search for Distribution Center zip code or city. The Electromechanical Systems Technician will be listed as Maintenance Technician. Or visit your local Target store to apply on the Employment Kiosks located at the front of the stores. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.