The Environmental Services Team Leader is responsible for the overall cleanliness and neatness of the Health Care Center, apartments, town homes and common areas of the facility. The Environmental Services Team Leader is responsible for the organization of all housekeeper information and coordination of schedules and communication to all housekeepers. In conjunction with the Director of Facilities, he/she may be on call 24 hours a day for emergencies pertaining to security and maintenance at Green Hills.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provides Housekeeping staff with frequent performance feedback and coaching; providing recognition for areas of highly improved performance; working with employees to correct performance problems; keeping the department head informed of employee performance. Monitor employees to make sure facilities’ standards of care and regulations are being followed and provide feedback as needed.
2. Performs routine cleaning of hallways and common areas in compliance with the daily cleaning schedule.
3. Performs carpet care and floor maintenance when scheduled, and as emergency situations arise.
4. Monitors function of equipment and reports problems promptly to supervisor.
5. Performs proper cleaning of equipment after use.
6. Uses safe procedures in all areas at all times.
7. Performs upon occasion other duties in support of Green Hills Retirement Community.
8. Assists in table and chair set-up for scheduled events and activities.
9. Keep storage and equipment area clean and organized.
10. Keep supplies stocked and notify supervisor of supply needs.
11. Delivery of internal mail.
12. Orders supplies for housekeeping and laundry.
13. Assigns work orders to housekeeping staff.
14. Reliable and consistent attendance, in compliance with our policies, is required.
15. Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
Job Requirements include:
Ability to understand and follow directions in English and communicate effectively. Previous experience in carpet and floor care is preferred, but not required. Requires use of judgment to follow instructions and standard operating procedures. Routine duties involve various procedures. Moderate physical effort involving heavy lifting up to 50 pounds, move furniture, stand on feet for long periods of time. Bending and extensive walking, ability to push and pull carpet machines and floor scrubbers, vacuum cleaners, furniture and carts required. Must be able to climb a ladder to eight feet. Responsible for own work. Maintains direct contact with residents and other staff. Must be courteous, friendly, and helpful.
A large part of Green Hill’s Person Directed Care philosophy is to enrich the lives of our residents and staff through creating bonds among each. Our employees are expected to be comfortable socializing and interacting with our residents of all abilities and limitations.
In exchange for your skills, Green Hills offers a friendly environment, competitive wages, great benefits, and flexible schedules!
For a list of all benefits Green Hills offers it's employees, please click on this link:
Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.