Concrete Technologies, CTI Ready Mix and CTI Recycling can offer a team environment, growth potential and the ability to use your skilled trade and be home every night. We have been in business since 2001 and have a strong foot hold in the Concrete Construction, Heavy Highway and Paving business as well as being a top supplier of concrete ready mix.
Job Summary: CTI is looking for a Full Time Equipment Operator, this position generally works 50-55 weeks, this is a seasonal position to maintain aggregates for our portable concrete plant. The right candidate will possess the skill to manage, operate and maintain a Front End Loader to fulfill the portable plant needs.
Detailed Description of Duties:
- Responsible for managing equipment maintenance..
- Knowledge of operating all major company equipment.
- Assures all operators perform post start and pre start equipment reviews.
- Keeps equipment clean and well maintained.
- Is proactive in maintenance and repairs. Is a troubleshooter. Does not allow broken down equipment. Schedules vendors to repair equipment or supply parts when authorized by the production manager for fast and efficient repairs.
- Minimizes equipment downtime.
- Operates and maintains the equipment per the manufacturer’s manual.
- Must assist crews in daily production activity when equipment work is complete.
- Can administer equipment maintenance repairs and lubrication.
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor.
Education & Work Experience Requried:
- Must possess a valid drivers license, CDL preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must test negative on pre-employment drug screen.
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan