EXCAVATOR OPERATOR POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
AREAS OF SERVICE INCLUDE:
Commercial Projects Agricultural Conservation Transportation & Municipalities
INCLUDES SITE UTILITIES, CLEARING & GRUBBING, DRAINAGE DITCHES, LOADING TRUCKS AND DEMOLITION
OSHA TRAINING IS REQUIRED. GIZA CONTRACTING PROVIDES PRIMARILY NEWER KOMATSU EQUIPMENT WITH LEADING TECHNOLOGY & ERGONOMIC FEATURES. ADDITIONAL TRAINING IS AVAILABLE.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Employee must be able to operate a piece of equipment up to 10 hours per day.
- Depending on the weather and the situation, the employee may be requested to work 6 days per week.
- Operators are responsible for cleaning their equipment. Using hand tools to shovel dirt off the tracks.
- Operators must maintain their equipment. Operators are responsible to grease and check fluids on a daily basis and report accurate meter readings.
- Operators are responsible for monitoring and maintaining the fuel levels of their equipment. Operators are expected to fuel their machines nightly as well as the end of the daily clean up of the machine.
- While the primary duty of an Operator is to operate their machine, it is required from time to time to perform manual labor. All employees work together and assist each other as needed.
- Daily reporting is required to submit information about the day, which includes payroll time, equipment hour meter and working time description, as well as a quick summary of the days activities. This reporting is used for both billing and payroll purposes.