Start a career with Seneca Companies! Our Technicians stay busy year round and have overtime offered on a regular basis along with great company benefits.
Seneca Waste Solutions, a division of Seneca Companies, Inc., is currently seeking Field Operations Technicians for blasting/emergency response work. Technicians would be responsible for industrial preventative maintenance cleaning, emergency response, vacuum truck operations, waste disposal, site remediation and high pressure water blasting.
Starting at $18/hr with a Class A CDL and $17/hr with a Class B CDL.
• Maintenance and service of Vacuum Trucks, ER Vehicles and equipment, blasting, jetting and decontamination equipment.
• Use 10,000 to 40,000 PSI water blast guns for cleaning of duct work and all exterior components.
• Adheres to all safety policies and practices, including but not limited to personal protective gear.
• Clean and maintain shop areas.
• Drive and operate efficiently and safely, all power equipment. Transport oil, oily water, fuel and water, waste water, diesel, diesel & water and other various chemicals that may be presented to Seneca Companies for transport and be responsible for the DOT Laws applicable to such.
• Respond to emergency calls 24 hours, 7 days a week if called upon.
• Valid Class A or B driver’s license and clean driving record
• Ability to perform all aspects of the position including being able to lift up to 50 lbs and being on your feet for a majority of your shift
• The job requires frequent travel with some overnight stays
We offer an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal days, and 401K.
Seneca Companies is a diverse group of entities committed to providing unequaled customer attention through a range of related services including: Petroleum Construction, Service & Distribution of Equipment; General Contracting & Aviation Fueling; Hydro-blasting, Industrial Cleaning & Emergency Response Services; Environmental Consulting & Compliance Services; Remediation & Process Systems; Industrial Fluid Power & Handling Solutions as well as Vehicle Equipment Sales & Service. With a corporate office in Des Moines, IA we have roughly 350 employees in nine different branch offices.
Post-offer physical and drug screen required for all positions. EOE