Fire Sprinkler Service Sales/Project Manager
Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your sales and project management skills? We would love for you to join our team as a Service Sales Rep. and Project Manager. In this position, you would have the opportunity to develop and grow your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business.
For more than 80 years, Viking Automatic Sprinkler Co. has forged an unparalleled reputation for excellence in the design, installation, service and maintenance of fire protection systems. Viking's project experience is National, our specialized capabilities are virtually unlimited, and we're one of the largest fire protection company's serving the Upper Midwest.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of NFPA Standards is preferred but not required
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including bid forms, plans, and specifications
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and handle multiple priorities
- A valid driver’s license and clean record needed
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening is mandatory
- Some travel
- Will train the right candidate
- Prepare cost estimates based on reviewing construction project plans, drawings and specifications
- Create budgets, and manage them to maintain costs and profitability.
- Assist and provide leadership to field crew to complete projects on time and on budget
- Develop positive and ongoing relationships with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strive to achieve high quality customer satisfaction at all times
- Adheres to the company’s safety policies at all times
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Disability, Flex Spending, 401k, ESOP
- Competitive wage based on experience