Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Salary Range: Union Scale plus health/ vision/ dental insurance, pension plan, and other benefits
Elder Corporation is a family-owned business and values long-term employee relationships. We specialize in massive earthmoving and complex underground utility projects to heavy duty demolition work, and are trusted by thousands of Midwest customers to be their site development partner. Although we require experienced applicants for some positions, we are always looking for employees who are willing to be flexible and learn new skills.
- Must be dependable and willing to report to work on time
- Must be able to work extended hours during the construction season
- Must be willing to learn new skills, specific to the industry
Training will be provided upon hire.
- Experience with utility installation
- Experience with concrete structures & flatwork
- Experience with finish grading
Elder Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
All prospective hires will be subject to a pre-employment physical and drug test.