HVAC Service Technician (primarily residential w/light commercial)
7:15 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, some weeknights and weekends
Primary Job Description:
- Perform a thorough and accurate HVAC inspection including Health and Safety Checklist and communicate findings to the customer in a written option sheet.
- Perform all HVAC repairs and replacements to applicable codes.
- Recommend accessories and plans that would improve the customer's home comfort.
- Transport materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of assigned tools.
- Keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure appropriate job objectives are met effectively and completely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Full time employee benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- 401K Matching
- Paid training
- Sales spiffs
- Paid Vaction
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Tool account & Tool Replacement
- Paid Uniform
- Cell phone allowance
- Customer service experience preferred
- HVAC or Plumbing experience preferred
- Experience as a Service/Installation Technician
- Ability to set and manage timeline goals
- High level of pride in workmanship
- High School Diploma
- Valid Iowa driver’s license
- Computer skills preferred
- Ability to multi-task