Since 1959, Dalton Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. has been serving the Cedar Falls, IA area with quality home improvement solutions that only a company like ours could provide. Though we originally began before 1959 as a hardware company, we've found our groove in plumbing and HVAC. Our success is due to both our service and the quality of our knowledgable team.
We are currently searching for an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our great staff!
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty
- Worker’s Compensation
- Health Insurance/Dental Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pay for Attending Company Meetings
- Company vehicle (depending on position)
- Uniform service cost share
HVAC Service Technician
- Servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing gas and electric forced air systems and heat pumps
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers, subordinates, supervisors, and customers
- Ability to be flexible and move from small repairs and maintenance to heating replacement work scopes or even join co-workers and assist on large scale installation work scopes.
- Complete all paperwork required by management and record hours and all materials used
- Contact the supervisor following the completion of each job, providing requested information regarding the work completed
- Operate, maintain and inspect tools of the HVAC trade
- Completed Level 1 & 2 of HVAC Apprentice program
- Lift construction equipment and materials weighing up to 100 lbs
- Physically perform all functions of the job including; standing and squatting for many hours, manually operating necessary tools and navigating around the worksite in a safe manner.
- Thorough knowledge of the materials, equipment, methods and tools of the HVAC trade, including achievement of operational skills.
- Understand the workings of HVAC, concerns behind it and dangers of materials used
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments in a timely matter
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, pass background check and drug screen
- Possess Dalton Core Values: 100% customer satisfaction, Follow Through, Teamwork/Treat others like family, Honesty, Integrity