With more than 30 years of owning, managing and developing commercial real estate, R&R is proud to be the premier source for commercial real estate in Des Moines, Iowa. We currently own and manage more than 6 million-square-feet of office, retail, multifamily and warehouse facilities while also owning 300 acres of land for future development.
We are proud to offer our team:
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid long-term disability, AD&D and dependent life insurance
- Wellness facilities
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Rent discount
- Discount at R&R partnered daycares
- Employee Engagement Committee - The Employee Engagement Committee meets on a regular basis to determine which events and non-profit organizations the organization supports annually. Volunteer members organize golf outings, luncheons, tournaments, fund raisers and more! Employees are encouraged to volunteer to be a committee member or enjoy the camaraderie the events encourage through participation.
- Wellness Committee - The Wellness Committee is responsible for supporting wellness in the workplace. The committee members organize lunch and learns about wellness topics, schedule flu shots and health assessments. The committee puts together wellness challenges and encourages participation in walks, relays and marathons in Central Iowa. Committee members regularly schedule and host events. All employees are encouraged to attend
Under supervision of the System Support Analyst or delegated staff, the intern assists IT staff to perform basic level work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with help desk calls and business applications support; includes changes to user account information, resetting passwords, security updates, hardware inventory, hardware disposition, network backups and mobile devices. Timely resolution of IT Requests.
- Assist senior level staff with operational tasks as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal clients and communicates effectively with management, and other team members within the organization.
- Drive to R&R properties and various locations as position requires
Working towards a degree in an IT related field.
Knowledge of and/or experience working with Microsoft Office/Windows products, general TCP/IP concepts, wireless technologies, mobile devices.
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions.
Responds promptly to customers needs.
Must maintain a valid Driver's License.