We are seeking a motivated, energetic person for a part-time, seasonal Landscape & Lawn Care Internship.
Essential job functions include:
• Successfully lead the development, implementation, and management of a landscape or horticulture project.
• Assures the common ground gardens, and those resident gardens not maintained by individual residents, are well groomed, free of trash, debris, weeds, and hazards.
• Creates and implements designs following standards established in the grounds management handbook as directed by the supervisor.
• Clipping, mulching, watering, fertilizing, dead heading, weeding, and suggestions for removal and/or replanting. All work to be accomplished in a thorough, neat, and professional manner including cleanup and follow-up.
• Trims, prunes, and shapes the community trees, bushes, shrubs, and plants as directed by supervisor.
Job Requirements include:
Education in Horticulture, Landscape Design/Architecture, or related field required. Ability to understand and follow directions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple math. Requires use of judgment to follow instructions and standard operating procedures. Routine duties involve various procedures.
Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.