Title: Landscape Crew Lead
Reports To: Landscape Supervisor
Wright Outdoor Solutions offers indoor and outdoor services to residential customers and their communities across the country. These services include landscape design and installation, complete tree care, lawn care, seasonal maintenance, a garden center, interior and exterior holiday lights and décor, interior plantscaping, land clearing and mulch. Our operations are guided by a set of values: safety, integrity, quality, teamwork, innovation, and family. We abide by the highest ethical standards, knowing customer satisfaction is our first priority, and we work as a team to deliver creative solutions to our clients. Finally, we are proud of our family-founded history and have worked to retain those family values in our culture since becoming employee-owned in 2002.
- Install residential and commercial design-build projects varying in size and scope
- Support design staff and landscape supervisor in ensuring installation holds true to design
- Supervise and support landscape crew members to maintain efficient workflow
- Support landscape supervisor by following and enforcing safety, technical and installation standards
- Manage equipment maintenance
- Work flexible hours in all weather conditions to accommodate the seasonality of the industry
- Uphold the values of Wright Outdoor Solutions, which include safety, integrity, quality, respect, teamwork, innovation, and family
- Perform other duties as related or assigned in all service areas of Wright Outdoor Solutions
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in landscape and hardscape installation. Experience with landscape lighting a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of landscape and hardscape installation processes
- Ability to cope with a physically demanding job, including ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Proficiency in operating commercial landscape equipment
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to read and complete daily paperwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Iowa driver’s license and a clean driving record
Wright Outdoor Solutions Offers:
- Industry Leading Pay
- Paid Training and certification for motivated individuals
- Excellent Benefits- including 401k, health insurance, and paid holidays
- Unique and inviting work environment
- Opportunities for career growth
Full-time positions include participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment. Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.
To apply, visit our website at and submit an application.