Title: Exterior Maintenance Crew Lead
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Wright Outdoor Solutions offers indoor and outdoor services to residential customers and their communities across the country. These services include landscape design and installation, complete tree care, lawn care, seasonal maintenance, a garden center, interior and exterior holiday lights and décor, interior plantscaping, land clearing and mulch. Our operations are guided by a set of values: safety, integrity, quality, teamwork, innovation, and family. We abide by the highest ethical standards, knowing customer satisfaction is our first priority, and we work as a team to deliver creative solutions to our clients. Finally, we are proud of our family-founded history and have worked to retain those family values in our culture since becoming employee-owned in 2002.
- Conduct complete landscape care including planting, mulching, pruning, maintenance, weeding, insect control, fall and spring cleanups
- Support Maintenance Supervisor in ensuring projects are completed as specified
- Supervise and train exterior maintenance crew members and maintain efficient workflow
- Work flexible hours in all weather conditions to accommodate the seasonality of the industry
- Uphold the values of Wright Outdoor Solutions, which include safety, integrity, quality, respect, teamwork, innovation, and family
- Perform additional tasks as needed in all service areas of Wright Outdoor Solutions
- 2 years of experience in landscape maintenance
- 3OT state applicators license or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Valid Iowa driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Proficiency in operating commercial landscape maintenance equipment and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and complete daily paperwork
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to cope with a physically demanding job
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
Wright Outdoor Solutions Offers:
- Industry Leading Pay
- Paid Training and certification for motivated individuals
- Excellent Benefits- including 401k, health insurance, and paid holidays
- Unique and inviting work environment
- Opportunities for career growth
Full-time positions include participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment. Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.
To apply, submit a resume to: or visit our website at and submit an application.