WorldWide Logistics is one of the fastest growing third-party logistics providers in the U.S. We pride ourselves in our ability to see potential in bright, hard-working people that are seeking a career home, with opportunity for internal promotions. Our training, support and tools are key to your success.
Logistics Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with customers and carriers via phone
- Match customer freight with carriers from our database and continued carrier development
- Negotiate reasonable rates with carriers
- Set up appointments for carriers to pick up and drop off freight
- Track inbound and outbound freight to ensure on-time delivery
- Resolve any freight delivery issues
Logistics Account Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of HS Diploma / GED (Bachelor’s degree a plus)
- Experience in outbound customer service and / or inside sales
- Ability to negotiate
- Desire to learn and positive attitude
- Looking for a team player
- PTO + 7 Paid Holidays
- Great benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, company paid life (plus additional options), disability, 401(k) with company match, identity theft protection, and EAP (Employee Assistance Programs).
- Casual dress, including shorts from 4/1-11/1 and Fridays thereafter.
- Free lunch! When we hit our weekly goals, we cater in lunch on Thursdays.
- Training and Development: No experience? No problem. We'll train you for success.
- Culture: casual, entrepreneurial, team-focused, fun. Need we say more?
WorldWide Logistics is a Top 40 third-party logistics providers, located in the Des Moines, IA area, serving customers throughout the 48 contiguous United States, Canada and Mexico. It's an exciting time to join our team. Check us out on