Reliable. Detail-oriented. Collaborative.
Our client is looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills as they will be interacting with various employees and visitors.
The Mail Center Associate is mainly responsible for processing all incoming and outgoing mail. Additionally, the Mail Center Associate will provide backup support for reception by answering and directing calls as well as greeting visitors.
This is a contract to hire position and pay is $12/hour.
- Collect, prepare and review all mail including agent, direct, certified mail as well
- Sort all outgoing and incoming mail according to destination and type
- Distribute mail throughout the company
- Provide backup support to receptionist
- Maintain and update all mailing information in company systems
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 1 year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience
- Knowledge of current postal codes, procedures and regulations preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
Call or text (515) 400-HIRE if you are interested!