R&R is proud to be the premier source for commercial real estate in Des Moines, Iowa. We currently own and manage office, retail, multifamily and warehouse facilities.
We are proud to offer our team:
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid long-term disability, AD&D and dependent life insurance
- Wellness facilities
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Rent discount
- Discount at R&R partnered daycares
- Employee Engagement Committee - The Employee Engagement Committee meets on a regular basis to determine which events and non-profit organizations the organization supports annually. Volunteer members organize golf outings, luncheons, tournaments, fund raisers and more! Employees are encouraged to volunteer to be a committee member or enjoy the camaraderie the events encourage through participation.
- Wellness Committee - The Wellness Committee is responsible for supporting wellness in the workplace. The committee members organize lunch and learns about wellness topics, schedule flu shots and health assessments. The committee puts together wellness challenges and encourages participation in walks, relays and marathons in Central Iowa. Committee members regularly schedule and host events. All employees are encouraged to attend
Job Summary:Coordinates and performs the maintenance, alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, and other facilities be performing the following duties personally or through vendor management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform general building maintenance. Includes the inspection and performance of maintenance of common areas, building exteriors, tenant suites, roof, supply closets, mechanical rooms, vacant spaces, grounds, parking lots and any other building areas that need maintained.
- Snow removal at assigned properties.
- Responsible for the direction and coordination of vendor projects.
- Maintain all fountains and ponds as assigned.
- Drive to assigned properties and various locations as directed by Management.
- Provide weekend and after-hour building coverage, on an on-call basis, as assigned.
- Requires prompt and professional customer service to our customers.
- Must have 1 year of experience directly working with customers.
- Must have a valid Iowa Driver's license and personal auto liability insurance.
- Must be willing to provide weekend and after-hour building coverage, on an on-call basis as assigned.
- The right candidate will have good mechanical skills and work well independently.