Aureon, , is hiring! Recently honored with the highest award offered to a technology company, Aureon has immediate career opportunities for the best talent who are looking for their next position with a growing company.
Aureon is a leading business solutions provider who connects possibilities to productivity by providing unique and scalable business and technology services for organizations – small and large. Headquartered in the heart of the Midwest, Aureon offers a comprehensive suite of support services, with a focus on business solutions, technology and consulting services. This creates many unique career and growth opportunities for our employees!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Manager, Service Delivery is responsible for ensuring that solutions are implemented for clients in a timely and accurate manner per the agreement executed resulting in a high level of client satisfaction. Additional responsibilities supporting this goal include leading the service delivery team providing guidance and mentoring as needed, tracking service metrics, improving delivery processes based on feedback and learning, managing budgets, and collaborating effectively across all areas of the company.
- Has a passion for providing excellent customer service, possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Prioritizes the work that needs done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Mentors the Service Delivery team, invests in experiential learning and collaborative coaching team members through project strategies and problem resolution.
- Build partnerships with other team leaders to develop solutions and address issues that arise.
- Establishes key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Service Delivery team to measure success and drive process improvement.
- Streamlines processes and procedures to ensure each customer receives the same great experience throughout the service delivery process.
- Ensures all processes are efficient and cost-effective.
- Maintains a customer focus. Interacts with clients, sales, solution architects, and operations to understand use cases and discerns how value is defined and perceived.
- Actively participates in leadership activities including modeling the way for other employees following Aureon’s Gold Standards.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Broad experience or knowledge in IT Services, Networking, and Telecommunications businesses.
- Experience managing IT, Communications, or other technology project teams.
- Strong experience working with cross-functional teams who support the delivery of IT, Networking, and Telecommunications services.
- Strong people management and mentoring skills,
- Advanced organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, employees, superiors, and business contacts in a professional, timely and courteous manner.
- Four-year degree.
- 5+ year’s experience telecommunications experience.
- 5+ year’s experience managing project teams.
- Experience with process improvement teams.
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of personal computer applications Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn business-specific software supporting Service Delivery processes.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Primarily indoor work in an office environment requiring long periods of sitting.
- Frequent utilization of manual dexterity and visualizing of a computer screen.
- Potential for minimal travel – less than 5%.