Seneca Companies, a leader in the petroleum design, construction & service industry, is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team! Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Coordinator will provide support and general customer service to the divisions of Seneca Companies.
Preparation of corporate/divisional marketing and PR pieces/campaigns per the yearly marketing calendar and budget. Market research as requested to assist in better targeted campaigns and sales efforts. In charge of internal/external quarterly newsletters, press releases, case studies and creation of new flyers and other collateral pieces. Manage corporate assets – organization, adherence to standards and creation. Create and execute regular email campaigns to support divisions per annual marketing calendar. Assist with corporate social media initiatives, marketing automation, website updates, tradeshow planning, and other marketing duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation/development of collateral (emailers, mailers, flyers, case studies, etc.) per annual marketing calendar or special request. Must utilize Adobe Creative Suite and AP Stylebook guidelines for all written content.
- Assist in web duties – content updates via CMS and other web functions as assigned for all divisions. Responsible for internal and external digital quarterly newsletters, press releases and research/writing case studies.
- Assist Director of Marketing with e-commerce pricing and webstore updates through CMS as requested – mainly during pricing updates 3-4 times per year.
- Internal customer service – assists with market research as needed via the market research request form.
- External customer service – represent at trade shows as needed.
- Become a proficient user of Eloqua for marketing automation. Creation and execution of marketing automation campaigns per the annual marketing calendar is essential. Must understand the linkage between CRM and Eloqua and how to troubleshoot issues for smooth campaign results and ROI metrics.
- In charge of digital asset library – taking new images/videos within Seneca’s safety standards, organization of the digital gallery and routinely auditing the images.
- Assist other marketing coordinator with all B2B social media initiatives on Facebook, Linked-In and Twitter.
- Other marketing duties, as assigned, including but not limited to representing marketing on the Seneca Social Events Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience. Will consider new grads with strong internship experience
- Proficient with the following software: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), web editing content management systems (CMS), CRM/Eloqua or similar marketing automation software, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with knowledge of AP Stylebook guidelines
Applicants should submit their resume online at Applicants should be prepared with a portfolio or examples of past work.
Seneca Companies offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time holidays, vacation and sick days, as well as 401k. Post offer drug screen and background check required for all positions.