Do you have knowledge of hydraulic systems and components? Do you have experience with working with Auto CAD, Solid Works and other FEA software? Does working for an employee owned company interest you?
Our client is highly regarded worldwide and is a leading expert in its industry. The client prides itself on being guided by six core values – Positive Mindset, Ingenuity, Accountable, Do the Right Thing, Engaged and Safety. If this is something that interests you, then this is the job for you!
In this position, the Mechanical Engineer will prepare detailed working 3D models and drawings of machinery and mechanical devices.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies, tools, and controls using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) software
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery using computer-assisted equipment
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of related experience (Manufacturing environment preferred)
- Proficiency in Auto CAD, SolidWorks, Microsoft Office
- Experience with SolidWorks Simulation or other FEA software is a plus