hth Companies provides construction services to commercial and industrial customers throughout the Midwest. The Company was founded in 1984 and offers a wide array of services including mechanical insulation, scaffold erection, general contracting, industrial cleaning, welding, pipefitting, and confined space rescue. hth companies lives by a motto of small enough to listen. Big enough to deliver. This promise is kept by over 600 employees at hth and provides value to our customers.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Leadership ability
- Tack-welds metal to provide outline for assembly.
- Able to work in numerous positions such as flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Ability to layout projects and execute in effective manner.
- Not afraid of heights.
- Efficient at positioning parts in jig and using tools ensure fit.
- Cuts material using tools to size to ensure adequate fit.
- Heats parts with torch to bend them and make pliable for job.
- Able to read blueprint and specifications to ensure work meets quality standard.
- Strong math skills in relation to basic, algebra, and geometry.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work.
- Problem solve and also willingness to do ad-hoc assignments in other trades such as scaffold or mechanical as needed.
- Varying Certifications
- Promotes safe workplace by participating in safety training, identifying job hazards, wearing correct PPE, and observing for oneself and others.
- Shows up on time and ready to complete work.
- Follows directions of manager / lead / superintendent and clarifies responsibilities if needed.
- Respects self, co-workers, managers, company, other contractors, and clients.
- Takes care of company owned or rented equipment returning in like manor.
- Adaptable in methods used to complete task.
- Willing to go the extra mile for the team.
- Able to manage crews and work-load
- Motivated to learn new skills and trades.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Company Paid Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K (Company Match of 3%)