The success Manatt's, Inc., enjoys today in the construction industry started more than 60 years ago. Back then, it was one man, one truck, and now our team of employees numbers more than 700 strong. We have dozens of ready-mix and asphalt production facilities around the state of Iowa. Our massive fleet of dump and ready-mix trucks serves thousands of job sites every year. In addition, our concrete and asphalt paving divisions, along with our various other crews, complete hundreds of projects every season.
Our East Ready Mix Division is seeking a Loader Operator for our Davenport Ready Mix Plant.
- This individual will be responsible for charging plant with raw materials for use in producing concrete.
- Duties also include general maintenance at plants on loader and other miscellaneous mechanical duties.
- Qualified applicants must be able to frequently climb up and down to heights of 100’ and work in confined spaces.
- Loader or other heavy equipment experience required.
- Valid driver’s license necessary.
- CDL preferred
- This is a seasonal position working April to November depending on weather.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD & D
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave
For a complete benefits listing or to learn more about Manatts, Inc., visit .