Fein Power Tools
Have you been looking for a company that prides itself on their product, service and employees? Where collaboration and working as a team is important? Where you can learn and grow and work within a great environment? Fein Power Tools, is just that sort of company. We are looking for a Product Manager to work with us in our Davenport, Iowa offices!
We are looking for a Product Manager who has deep market knowledge, knows and understands the applications and their potential and knows the target groups within the applications and their "job to be done".
Based on the knowledge of the Pain & Gain Points of the target groups and deep market knowledge, the PM creates value proposition for products or services that meets the demand of the target customers and differentiates Fein from its competitors.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be the subject matter expert for FEIN’s Metal & Interior portfolios in the United States
- Analysing and understanding the main applications (metal and interior) and their market potential
- Deliver local requirements based on customer insights (pain and gain points) and their “job to be done”
- Describe the main target groups per application and their “Persona Profiles”
- Supports the development of Master Specification documents for new product ideations best suited for the US market
- Deliver a reliable forecast based on market positioning, market understanding and competitive development
- Setting up, implementing and monitoring of Product Lifecycle Management
- Coordinates projects with German and US based product development teams to maximize portfolio effectiveness at the dealer and end customer level
- Actively participates in project teams during the product development processes with both US and German colleagues
- Travels in the field to maintain highly useful, specific knowledge of applications and product trends
- Develops, presents and coordinates FEIN products with in-depth analysis derived from market information, experience and research
- Supports sales organization during opportunity validation and offerings at high stakes meetings
- Interfaces with production/manufacturing locations regarding new products, quality, technology, and new customer requests
- Together with Sales he is responsible for the financial targets within his product line such as pricing, profitability levels for ROI
- Supports marketing activities regarding assigned product lines such as new product launches, exhibitions, road shows, technical materials communications, etc.
- Works with cross-functional teams to maximize hit-rate on customer program development
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.