Ricklefs Excavating LTD is an established and growing Heavy Highway Construction Company in Central Iowa specializing in underground utilities, excavation and cast in place structures. To help us grow we are seeking energetic, candidates with demonstrated abilities to manage a broad range of Public and Private Projects in our area.
- Company cell phone, laptop and vehicle compensation
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Company Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
Project Manager Job Functions:
- Promote and comply with all company and safety policies and procedures
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Schedule projects, constantly reviewing and maintaining schedule.
- Coordinate and direct subcontractors and suppliers
- Work directly with owners and engineers to build successful projects for the company as well as the customer
- Handle and project paperwork, correspondence and submittals in a timely fashion.
- Maintain professional attitude with owners, inspector, public and company personal.
- Proven working experience in construction project management.
- Knowledge of electronic scheduling such as Microsoft project.
- Must have experience in Microsoft office, Email communications, etc.
- Must be able to work well under pressure within project time lines
- To be employed with Ricklefs excavating all applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening, background check and E-verify