Position: Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months (Contract Position, Benefits Not Provided)
Hourly Rate: $$56 W2; $64 CTC/1099
Position will be working on a major multi-agency initiative to streamline information and workflows for a system that is currently based in Oracle UCM.
In hybrid Project Manager/Business Analyst role, the candidate must demonstrate:
- Experience with Docketing systems and Oracle Content Manager
- Demonstrated experience documenting work flows using Visio to document current state and envision future state process improvement.
- Demonstrated experience requirement gathering sessions with business and technical users
- Familiar with SDLC processes and PMI best practices
- Experience with survey development and execution
- Experience developing a work break down structures into manageable work segments or sprints
- Experience matching business requirements to technical solutions.
- Develop Requirements around Customer Service Portal (7 Years)
- Ability to define and document Data Access processes and procedures (7 Years)
- Ability to define fields (7 Years)
- Ability to define user authentication, access and permissions (7 Years)
- Ability to establish Internal Data Validation and Acceptance processes (7 Years)
- Identify Data Domains and Current Systems of Truth (7 Years)
- Assist in Technology selections to Identify other State solutions and COTS offerings (7 Years)
- Define road map and lifecycle for current EFS solution including sunsetting plans (7 Years)