The success Manatts, Inc., enjoys today in the construction industry started more than 60 years ago. Back then, it was one man, one truck, and now our team of employees numbers more than 700 strong. We have dozens of ready-mix and asphalt production facilities around the state of Iowa. Our massive fleet of dump and ready-mix trucks serves thousands of job sites every year. In addition, our concrete and asphalt paving divisions, along with our various other crews, complete hundreds of projects every season.
Manatt's Inc. is currently seeking a Quality Control Technician in our DSM Metro location for the 2018 construction season.
- Testing, inspecting and monitoring products at various stages of the production process
- Complying, recording and evaluating statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products
- Data entry, graphing or charting for analysis
- Additional duties as required
- Experience with DOT asphalt and concrete paving or structural projects preferred
- DOT Certified Technician preferred
- Profilometer Certification, a plus.
- Computer skills: MS Excel and Word
- Good math skills
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flex Plan
- Paid Holidays
For a complete benefits listing or to learn more about Manatts, Inc., visit .