- Quality process, SAP , process knowledge (q-notes and deviations).
- Working in a factory environment interacting with a cross functional team to drive quality improvement projects and containment.
- Demonstrated Skills in Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Action (8D)
- Understanding of Mistake Proofing Techniques and Understanding of Control Plans and PFMEAs Manufacturing Statistical Methods (Control Charting / Capability Analysis) Review warranty information, prioritize manufacturing related problems, create evidence packages and apply problem resolution techniques
- Review Defects Per Unit Daily report for qnotes within zone and problem resolution techniques
- Review daily Quality Board metrics to determine if there are questions from our wage force
- Attend Change Management meetings to represent zone
- Create Change Notice and send to shop floor inspectors and post on Quality Boards
- Facilitate RCA's & NCCA's and attend Final Product Audit Review and Audit Disposition
- Lead Corrective Action on items found in Audit Disposition
- Lead and Facilitate daily Non Conforming review
- Monitor Zone DPU through SPC and investigate out of control conditions
- Assure control Plan Execution and Support Factory with Burning Issues, containment process, corrective action. Fire fighting.
- Would prefer a four year degree in Engineering, 2 + years relevant/equivalent experience. Schedule will be 6:30am-3pm with OT as required
- Must have Shop floor experience in a manufacturing environment