Ready Mix Concrete Truck Driver:
Primary Job Functions:
Primary responsibility is to operate concrete mixer truck, transport and unload ready mix mixed concrete from batch plant to customer job sites. This is in a variety of settings and conditions including uneven ground, and may require unloading and attaching extension chutes weighing thirty to fifty pounds to end of primary chute. A Ready-Mix Truck Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the ready-mix truck used for delivery of products connected to the Company’s ready-mixed concrete operation.
- Safe and efficient delivery of ready-mix concrete to a designated job-site.
- Perform a daily pre-trip inspection of assigned vehicle.
- Must be knowledgeable in the "Basics" of Concrete
- Ability to drive dump trucks and other various pieces of equipment
- Must be able to add various ingredients to concrete loads such as fibers, color, and admixtures, which can routinely weigh more than 60 pounds.
- Participate in general plant and yard cleanliness and maintenance as directed by supervisor
- Must have a positive attitude and cooperate and promote a team concept.
- Adhere to all Company D.O.T and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Must possess a valid Iowa issued commercial driver’s license (CDL A or B)
- Prefer Ready Mix driving experience, but will train the right people
- Drug screen required
- Motor Vehicle Record check required
- Current Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- Prescription Drug
- HSA matching
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with aggressive Company matching
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Women and Minorities Are Encouraged to Apply