Pratum is an information security consulting and managed security services firm. We help solve information security challenges based on risk, not fear. We are growing and are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
We would enjoy getting to know you, please provide your resume and cover letter with your application.
Pratum’s Senior Client Engagement Advisor will play a fundamental role in building and maintaining relationships with prospects and clients while helping the company achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. They will utilize a consultative approach to understanding a client’s needs and positioning Pratum’s services to meet their business and financial objectives.
- Represent Pratum services with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships that build trust and confidence in Pratum’s professional and managed services portfolio
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, providing technical information and explanations
- Source new sales opportunities through qualifying new inbound sales leads and outbound cold calls and emails
- Lead discussions when working with the client and Pratum team members to understand the business need and recommend services which meet the clients business objectives
- Build relationships within all Pratum departments to gain a full working knowledge and understanding of the services Pratum offers and how those services are delivered to clients
- Close sales and achieve quarterly objectives
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Prepare, review and deliver proposals, Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), Master Service Agreements (MSA), statement of work (SOW) with limited input from other teams
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, professional organization chapter meetings, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven sales experience in technical consulting and professional services
- Ability to ask questions, listen to client’s needs, and introduce them to new ideas that help solve their problems and help them succeed
- Ability to communicate equally with the executive leadership and the technology team of a client
- Problem solving skills that produce creative solutions to complex challenges
- Technical understanding of basic computer network configurations
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Professional phone, email and in-person presence
- Ability to create professional proposals that demonstrate Pratum’s expertise and clearly explain how Pratum will meet the client’s business objectives
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and other Microsoft business productivity tools