Don’t just live life….love life!
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our residents!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own lasting impression.
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to become an Senior IT Security Analyst at the home office, located in West Des Moines, Iowa.
The Senior IT Security Analyst is responsible for managing IT security and IT risk (e.g., data systems, network and/or web) across the enterprise and for providing security analysis and technical support to monitor, identify, and mitigate security incidents. The Senior IT Security Analyst will lead the implementation of new security solutions, lead the creation and or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures as well as conduct vulnerability assessments and compliance activities.
A few other details about the role:
- Provide network and security operations technical analysis, assessment and recommendations in the areas of real-time security situational awareness, operational network and applications systems security monitoring.
- Monitor all security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations and provide recommendations for additional security solutions or enhancements to existing controls, to improve overall enterprise security, including the analysis of third party applications security controls to ensure they reflect current industry best practices.
- Administer third party applications to manage version control and security patching.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the identification and resolution of vulnerabilities and threat vectors.
- Lead the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits and develop responses to assessments and audits to address and resolve any potential areas if risk.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures).
- Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations and manage/track implementing security related audit responses.
- Lead the review of logs and reports of all devices, whether they are under direct control (i.e., security tools) or indirect control (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.). Interpret the implications of that activity and devise plans for appropriate resolution.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion, dedication, team work and quality. Team member will support, actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
And here’s what you need to apply:
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in IT security role required.
- CISSP, CISM, or other IT security certifications are preferred.
- Experience with managing security controls and compliance (SOX, HIPAA, PCI, etc.).
- Understand of security standards, such as COSO, NIST, ISO 27000, ITIL.
- Expertise with enterprise management of Anti-virus and encryption tools.
- Proficiency in Active Directory Management and network security.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors and team members.
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.
Lifespace Communities, Inc headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is the nation's tenth largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $250 million and employs over 2,800 team members. Lifespace Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Through more than 40 years of existence, Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially sound communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,000 residents.
• Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, FL
The Lifespace Communities are as follows:
• Beacon Hill - Lombard, IL
• Deerfield Retirement Community - Urbandale, IA
• Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire, PA
• Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, FL
• The Waterford - Juno Beach, FL
• Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, FL
• Claridge Court - Prairie Village, KS
• Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, MN
• Grand Lodge At The Preserve - Lincoln, NE
• Oak Trace - Downers Grove, IL
• Village On The Green - Longwood, FL