The High Level
Achiever - Agile - Competitive - Disciplined - Consistent - Harmonious - Passionate - Purpose Driven - Results Focused
The Service Delivery Manager is the leader, a warrior, responsible for coordinating and leading the service team in every aspect. You will control and direct routine planning, coordination and directing of all service resources. Additionally overseeing customer interaction, communication and interaction in the field or in the KELTEK facility. You will be key in overseeing the service activities of the department including daily management of the team and assigned initiatives (rocks) for the department and team. Your role will be to increase efficiency, coach/grow your team, and hold them accountable to execute on the initiatives. You will identify and implement a project management system as well as tools to measure the efficentivess of the system. You will be key in taking the service department and team to the next level to support the growth of the company.
In detail, the SDM will oversee the KELTEK Service Department in its entirety, on all projects from conversion to delivery. They are responsible for all the definition, management, and communication of project objectives within the department as well as creation of an applicable project plan, risk management methodology, and conflict resolution strategies. This role is correspondingly responsible for monitoring, identifying, and moderating schedule conflicts, resource constraints, and risks inherent in the management employees and projects. Additionally the SDM will oversee the quality of work within the department, ranging from technical components to physical install and integration projects.
- Culture Health & Employee Turnover
- 90% Project Monthly Revenue to Actual
- 100% Service Team Hour Logging Accuracy
- 50% of Service Calls Closed Same Day
- Average Age of Service Call < 5 Days
- 95% On Time Delivery of Projects
- 95% Shop Supply Accuracy Management
- 95% Quality of Work - Callback Management
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using the KELTEK SOW Proven Process.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress to our clients, team members, and executive team in a timely and clear manner.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate owners, both within and outside of service department.
- Assess and manage the risk of schedule changes and coordinate with service scheduler.
- Works with appropriate vendors & stakeholders to ensure dependent tasks are managed and completed on time to meet project deadlines.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the service project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Quantitatively plan and organize project team’s capacity.
- Ensure optimal use of the capacities in the group, set priorities, ensure the correct and timely execution of all tasks and solve roadblocks and bottlenecks.
- Demonstrated initiative and drive within a fast-paced environment is required.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Operate as Sales Liaison throughout single and ongoing projects for clients.
- Manage in house supply needs for Products, Tools, and Supplies needed for team to complete project.
- Initiate Process Development and Improvement as needed or directed.
- 5+ years experience in role similar to Service Delivery Manager
- 5+ years experience leading team of 10+ people in multi-project management
- 2+ years technical experience with knowledge of: Computers, Windows, Servers, internet services
- 1+ year of PSA (Professional Services Automation) experience
- ConnectWise Ecosystem Platform Experience a PLUS!
- Skilled in quantifiable analysis from raw data.
- Experience in balancing many competing priorities.
- Agile approach to problem solving in time sensitive environments.
- Experience controlling costs and managing to budget.
- Passionate about public safety a PLUS!
- Desire to work closely with team members and owners daily.
- Lives and abides buy the KELTEK Core Values (the DREAM):
- Do The Right Thing
- Merit Over Entitlement
Nitty Gritty (The Fine Print)
Reports To: Director of Services Operations
Hours: Monday - Friday (7AM - 5PM) - (25% Travel Overnight, Occasional Night or Weekend)
Salary: Salary Position Commensurate with Experience