The O’Brien Organization is looking for outstanding leaders to join our team as Shift Managers.
Successful management applicants have:
- Ridiculously strong people skills. People (customers and team members) are the foundation of our business. You will spend 98% of your time serving, coaching, correcting, training, retraining, inspiring, leading and developing an amazingly diverse group of PEOPLE.
- High standards, really high. McDonald’s became the most successful restaurant franchise in history because we believe in standards. We live and breathe QUALITY, SERVICE, VALUE and CLEANLINESS because it matters and it is a huge part of what makes us great.
- A "Beat Yesterday" attitude. A successful Shift Manager is committed to continuous improvement and they always bring their best smile and attitude into the restaurant.
- Manage people product and equipment to execute outstanding Quality, Service Cleanliness & Value on assigned shifts, to deliver outstanding results
- Train and coach outstanding team members
- Manage McDonald’s brand standards alongside our company policies and procedures
- Flexible scheduling around the needs of the restaurant. We operate restaurants 364 days a year and 24 hours a day in some locations. We work on weekends and holidays!
- Food Safety Certification a plus!
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Uniforms and meals provided
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training and opportunity for development/promotion
- Insurance benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company contribution
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
All applicants are subject to a background check.