We have a great opportunity with growth potential for an Account Supervisor with Staff Management in Iowa City, IA. The Account Supervisor will spend the majority of the time interacting with associates, handling shift check-in, coordinating associates, monitoring the daily workload, keeping track of associates' work hours for payroll purposes, coaching and generating reports to be presented to the management team. For these positions, the ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience and have strong client relations.
The typical schedule for this position will be rotating 12 hour shifts from 5:30pm to 5:30am. You must be able to work outside of these hours when necessary
What you'll do:
• Assisting the Senior Account Manager with maintaining a highly motivated team.
• Providing immediate front line customer service to management team, associate and clients to ensure productivity, quality, and safety goals are met.
• Conduct new-hire orientations to integrate associates with the policies and procedures of the facility.
• Managing weekly schedules for all associates.
• Participating in client meetings.
• Support the management team with associate hiring and firing decisions.
• Managing the daily workload and ensuring that goals are being achieved.
• Handling associate relations activities, communications, and investigations.
• Working on special projects and performance incentive programs to help meet operational goals.
• Maintaining time clock database in order to process payroll.
• Assisting with reports by using MS Office applications.
What you bring to the table:
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Manager/Supervisor experience required.
• Experience with HR processes (recruiting and payroll).
• Warehouse/Production experience.
• Must have experience analyzing data in Excel.
• Ability to work largely unsupervised.
• Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word).
• Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply online.
Who We Are, How We Work:
• Staff Management | SMX partners with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to deliver innovative staffing solutions with superior results across a multitude of industries and geographies.
• Recruiting, hiring, training, managing, tracking and retaining thousands of temporary workers daily is what we do.
• When a client outsources a workforce management program from Staff Management | SMX, a dedicated team works from within the client's facility to remain fully immersed in the work environment.
• We leverage our expertise in high-volume contingent workforce outsourcing, our experience with leading VMS systems and our vendor-neutral management approach to ensure that you get the best-qualified candidate for the best rate.
• As part of TrueBlue Outsourcing Solutions, we offer clients a broad range of workforce management-related solutions. TrueBlue is the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, connecting over 100,000 people with work each day, and recruiting over 250,000 full-time employees each year.
Staff Management/SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Staff Management/SMX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Staff Management/SMX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Staff Management/SMX's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.