With offices in Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota and Kansas City, we’re always looking for top talent. We have a proven 25 year track record of promoting and retaining exceptional team members. Join our team in providing exceptional commercial construction products and services to owners and general contractors throughout the Midwest.
Skold has immediate openings for dependable, hard-working laborers to perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites using equipment and instruments required of the job(s) assigned.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at project sites
- Under direct supervision of Field Supervisor, perform support to field efforts on commercial construction labor and maintenance tasks
- Follow safety rules and regulations established by Skold and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Other duties as assigned
Pay starting at $13-$25/hour depending on qualifications.
- Driver’s license a plus
- CDL paid extra – assistance to acquire a CDL available
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen able to work in all elements of the outdoor environment which include the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, etc.
- Able to access all areas of the jobsite, which include stairs, scaffolding, ladders, elevation changes, etc.
- Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the job and have reliable means of transportation
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Paid time off & Holidays
- On the job training
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance, dental & vision
- Company match 401k
- Family owned and operated
- Advancement opportunities