Aureon, , is hiring! Recently honored with the highest award offered to a technology company, Aureon has immediate career opportunities for the best talent who are looking for their next position with a growing company.
Aureon is a leading business solutions provider who connects possibilities to productivity by providing unique and scalable business and technology services for organizations – small and large. Headquartered in the heart of the Midwest, Aureon offers a comprehensive suite of support services, with a focus on business solutions, technology and consulting services. This creates many unique career and growth opportunities for our employees!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Solution Architect Pre-Sales Support position is responsible for supporting the Solutions Architect, Sales and Account Management teams in acquiring new business or upselling to existing business. He or she will provide pricing and assist with design options as well as guidance for provisioning and installation of new services, interfacing with Aureon’s central service delivery and operations personnel to ensure a smooth hand-off of all new services.
- Analyzing consumer data for qualifying services, availability and special construction.
- Manage special construction cost and multi-location projects to ensure implementation according to timeline and scope.
- Act as technical liaison between post sales implementation groups, engineering, and sales teams.
- Coordinate site surveys, prepared scope of work organized with customers, project coordinators, technicians and service delivery during design, cutover and customer support.
- Assists with discovery of customer’s critical business issues and requirements.
- Supports solutions sales process, including demonstrations, generating Statement of Work documents, commitments to Service Level Agreements and contracting.
- Coordination of additional support as necessary building strong customer trust and satisfaction.
- Assimilates with Client Support and Service Delivery, Operations, Product and Marketing groups within the organization.
- Contributes to the refinement of internal business processes to improve quoting, sales and product delivery.
- Continually seeks industry trade, vendor resource and best practice information, providing awareness, technology trends and new product information to team members.
- Represents Aureon Technology Services, visible to the local and regional market/community by connecting with supplier-vendors, local trade organizations and online communities to enhance Aureon’s solution and service delivery as well as the mentoring and professional growth of the team.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Management Systems and 4-6+ years related experience in Managed IT, Telecommunications, Solution Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with telecom carrier quoting and contracting process, systems and software.
- Strong understanding of different Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 network service architectures, including network capacity planning/modeling.
- Advanced knowledge in TCP/IP and the OSI Model.
- Extensive experience with IP networking technologies including routing, addressing, filtering, load balancing and peering.
- Knowledge and experience in network fundamentals, Ethernet, MPLS, VoIP, TDM, Fiber Optics and Secure WAN technologies (physical, logical).
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of personal computer applications Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Visio.
- General working-knowledge of CRM tools and Ticketing Systems
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 50% local travel required
- Frequent utilization of manual dexterity and visualizing of a computer screen, required.
- Primarily indoor, office environment.
- No unusual physical requirements.