With more than 30 years of owning, managing and developing commercial real estate, R&R is proud to be the premier source for commercial real estate in Des Moines, Iowa. We currently own and manage office, retail, multifamily and warehouse facilities while also owning land for future development.
We are proud to offer our team:
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid long-term disability, AD&D and dependent life insurance
- Wellness facilities
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Rent discount
- Discount at R&R partnered daycares
- Employee Engagement Committee - The Employee Engagement Committee meets on a regular basis to determine which events and non-profit organizations the organization supports annually. Volunteer members organize golf outings, luncheons, tournaments, fund raisers and more! Employees are encouraged to volunteer to be a committee member or enjoy the camaraderie the events encourage through participation.
- Wellness Committee - The Wellness Committee is responsible for supporting wellness in the workplace. The committee members organize lunch and learns about wellness topics, schedule flu shots and health assessments. The committee puts together wellness challenges and encourages participation in walks, relays and marathons in Central Iowa. Committee members regularly schedule and host events. All employees are encouraged to attend.
Drafts detailed construction drawings and specifications used in space planning by performing the following duties:
- Reviews rough sketches, drawings, and specifications from REA Brokers and enhance the drawings as each project requires. Provide space plan, construction drawings and specifications as required for bidding purposes. Determine both usable and rentable square footage.
- Verify accuracy of plans prior to pricing. Review space and provide value-engineering services for pricing the project
- Prepares estimates of construction costs.
- Trains others in CAD/Revit.
- Maintain a unit cost database for general, mechanical, plumbing and electrical components of the project.
- Maintain/update PA and vacant drawings
- Maintain working knowledge of industry and industry specific codes and standards including BOMA Standard Methods of Measurement.
- Provide job site information to appropriate subsidiary staff.
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives, proposal writing and presentations, including online and video.
- Maintains various marketing databases, customer/prospect files and CRM (VTS).
- Produces regularly scheduled reports for REA and ownership.
- Coordinates various marketing fulfillment duties and systems including direct mail, packages, letters, photos, marketing signs and other sales literature.
- Drive to all R&R properties and various locations as the position requires.
2 years of construction related experience and/or training
Valid driver's license
Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
Required to have REVIT experience.