You can expect a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, enthusiastic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you.
About This Opportunity
* Controls access to Target property and facilities by following Best Practices, Procedures and Protocols.
* Directs interaction with law enforcement, fire department, Emergency Medical Services and other emergency management agencies during emergency situations.
* Prevent the loss of Target equipment, property and merchandise through the execution of loss prevention strategies.
* Assist in the development and documentation of investigations in Target Case Management.
* Responsible for documenting incidents in Target Case Management
* High School degree or equivalent
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older
* Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously and respond quickly and in a calm manner
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive benefits
* Target discount
Visit to inform us of your interest. Select Hourly Distribution Center Positions. Search for the Distribution Center zip code or city. Or visit your local Target store to apply on the Employment Kiosks located at the front of the stores. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that’s always moving forward to what’s next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.